The Greeting Farm Tuesday Garden Variety challenge is
a color combo of Pink, Blue, Kraft
the sketch is a Tuesday Morning Sketches
{PIN}spirational Inspiration:
Simon Says : a little stamping
7 Kids Challenge Blog : anything
(Flutter Anya is carried in their store)


9 comments:
Lovely mix of patterns and shapes on this sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
Marina
Sweet card!! I love the soft colors and flowers!!
Thanks for joining us again for our birthday party at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!
Lovely card and such a sweet focal image. Thank you for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!
Ca-ute! I love that little gem butterfly peeking out! So glad you could come play again at the Tuesday Morning Sketches Birthday Party :)
Hihi is she laughing? How adorable. I'm sure this card will brighten someone's day. Anyway, wow - I wish I could make pretty cards like this. I love the layout. The flower looks sweet like candy. Thank you for joining us this week at Pinspirational Challenges. Please come back soon :) Smiles and hugs from Sweden
How cute! What a fun card... the image is so sweet!
Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!
What a cutie! Thank you for celebrating TMS' 4th birthday with us.
Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.
Karen
Such a pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper
Post a Comment