TAWS Be Inspired Challenge #32
My interpretation
the sketch is from Fusion Card Challenge
( I just used the Sketch)
Main theme for the month - Choose a DECADE or an ERA
Twist 1 - 5th - 18th July ANYTHING GOES
I went with the 50's theme (color/style)
CAS-ual Fridays : Material girl :
Create a CAS project that has some sort of a material, i.e. fabric, felt, canvas
Brown stretchy lace
Challenges 4 Everybody : Anything goes
A lot of rubber Stamps : Vintage
D.L. Art : anything goes
Word Art Wednesday : anything goes
Crafters Café : anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show : a little stamping




10 comments:
Fantastic card. I love the colours. Hugs Rita xx
How cute is that toaster. I love this cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
Emily, DT
utiful card I love that you have finished the inside also great colors.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a pretty card! That lacy ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!
A gorgeous card with lovely colours and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for linking to the Crafts-Too Decade/Era Challenge for this month.
hugs {brenda} x0x
Gorgeous textures! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
This is just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week!- Ashli :)
I just LOVE this sweet little toaster and sentiment. SO super cute, AJ!! I just LOVE your crafting style, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us!
Have a blessed day,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Beautifully done!Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Café.
Fab card AJ! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)
Post a Comment