Beautifully done, AJ! I want to say thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pattie's Creations this month and good luck. Hope to see you again. :-D NanaConnie DT
This is wonderful! I love how well your papers match the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member
This is perfect for our current challenge “ANYTHING GOES” at Pattie’s Creations. What a nice image too! Thanks for joining us! Hugs Pattie ♥ Artist at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!
So pretty and I love that fairy. Your coloring is super. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}
9 comments:
Beautifully done, AJ! I want to say thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pattie's Creations this month and good luck. Hope to see you again. :-D
NanaConnie DT
Awesome card, AJ! Love that you used the freebie Opportunity quote, too! Thanks for sharing at the Path of Positivity challenge blog this month.
This is wonderful! I love how well your papers match the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member
This is perfect for our current challenge “ANYTHING GOES” at Pattie’s Creations. What a nice image too! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!
Love this image and the colours you used! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!
So pretty and I love that fairy. Your coloring is super. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}
Beautiful! I love the sentiment. Thanks again for sharing and joining us at 3 Girl JAM!
So pretty. Great design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Hope to see you again next month.
Margaret, DT
So beautifully designed and coloured. This is so perfect for our OPPORTUNITY theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Path of Positivity DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Post a Comment