a holiday treat bag
" Candy Cane for Snowman " is a From The Heart Digital Stamp
{ hand colored }
From The Heart : Progressive August Challenge : Candy Cane for Snowman
From The Heart Challenge : I {heart} Sketches
{ I am hoping that this is an okay project for the sketch portion }
ABC Christmas Challenge : Q is for Quantum Leap
{ use any previous challenge(s) }
C – Colorful D - Die Cuts J – Joy M – Magical N - Not a Card
Anything Goes @
Christmas / Winter @
Moving Along with the Times : snow
Other @
Outlawz Twisted Thursday : ATG opt. Animals
QKR Stampede : use a die cut
Bloggers Challenge : backgrounds




13 comments:
GREAT project! Love the colors and the coloring is great (especially love the sky)! Great job! Thanks for joining both the Sketch challenge and the SOTM challenge at FTHS this month!
Lyn
What a lovely treat bag, AJ !! Your coloring is great- love the background !!
Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month August Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 115 @ From the Heart Stamps !!
I really like how you dressed up this bag. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 197th challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole
Cute bag. Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!
I love your colors and cute snowman. Thank you so much for entering the QKR this week!
Lovely card, great design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx
What an adorable little snowman! He is the perfect way to decorate this bag.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.
Fabulous card with lovely colors and design.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Agnieszka DT
Beautiful Christmas card AJ. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx
Saw this at Outlawz, AJ, and now I get to come by with my DT hat on. Love that snowman! I want to say thanks so much for playing in our Die Cuts challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and I hope we see you again in our next challenge.
NanaConnie DT
Great card, so fun. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT
Awww...such a sweet treat bag!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Beautiful Card ! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenges blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member
Post a Comment