Great card! Love that surf board! Great job on the colouring! What a wonderful sentiment! Thank you for celebrating our 200th Sketch with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! And I was so impressed with this card and I SO NEEDED to hear this sentiment!! Thank you for such an uplifting card!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now! Taunya Butler http://daisiesgirl.com
Cool card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
11 comments:
Beautiful image and the sentiment is oh so true! Pretty card!Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!
Love this palm tree image! Great card. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!
Beautiful! Thanks for joining our Opportunity challenge at Path of Positivity. Julie, DT Member
Great card! Love that surf board! Great job on the colouring! What a wonderful sentiment! Thank you for celebrating our 200th Sketch with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! And I was so impressed with this card and I SO NEEDED to hear this sentiment!! Thank you for such an uplifting card!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl.com
Such a great sentiment! Love the board!
Adorable card I love the surfboard. Thanks so much for joining us at Imagine that Progressive Challenge this month.
Lynne DT Imagine That
Oooh. Very cool CAS design AJ. Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.
☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
Cool card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Very fun CAS design.
Thanks for joining us over at PoP!
♥ Monica
DT Member for PoP Challenge!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u
Such a fun card with wonderful inspiring words. This is so perfect for our OPPORTUNITY theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Path of Positivity DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Post a Comment