you are in my thoughts
" Roses and Pears " is a Beccy's Place Digital Stamp
Beccy's Place Challenge : Anything Goes Beccy's Place
I am This week's GUEST DESIGNER @ My Sheri's Crafts
My Sheri's Crafts Challenge : Hello. Thinking of you . Miss You Etc.
CAS(E) this Sketch # 137



7 comments:
Such a lovely card and so colourful. Nice to see you as our guest designer over at myshericrafts this time around.
Sue
Very pretty card AJ! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing your talents as guest designer at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda's Cards
Very pretty! Great take on the sketch!
the sketch is simple, but it makes your image even more beautiful, it really pops out! thanks for joining augustchallenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place
WOW! I love the way you have coloured the image AJ, it looks fabulous! I also love the layout of the card with the image panel on an angle. Wonderful!
Cheers,
Beccy
Truly a work of art! Gorgeous!
Congratulations on being Guest Designer for My Sheri Crafts!
I love the design of your card with the top looking like a flap you can open up. Such vibrant colors... so pretty!
Post a Comment