Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Puppy Notes

an altered note pad
 
" Snoozing Puppy " is a Gerda Steiner Digital Stamp
{hand Colored}
 
Gerda Steiner Challenge : Snoozing Puppy
 
Latinas Arts and Crafts : altered notepads
 

16 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That is one cute puppy! Adorable design! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet notepad and a creative take on the sketch! Love that little pup and he's coloured so nicely! Thank you for celebrating our 200th Sketch with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nora Noll said...

This notepad is adorable!! I love that image and how you used the sketch to make this project. You did a great job coloring in that pup.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I saw your little notebook at Freshly Made Sketches and came to take a closer look! So super cute! I love it! Great job on the sketch!

Jen Timko said...

Love this little notebook idea and what a great image! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I love that puppy, thanks for joining us in LA&C, Norma - DT

Laura Fdz said...

Una verdadera ternurita que te quedó. Me encanta! Gracias por participar en Latinas Arts & Crafts!

Joanna M. said...

I saw your little cutie over on the Gerda Steiner challenge and popped in to tell you how much I love how you colored your sweet snoozer! Love him with white paws!

Alejandra Barrera said...

So cute! love it! thanks for joining us in Latinas Arts and Crafts

Vilma Mendez said...

So cute puppy, I love the colors! Thanks for play on LAC, I hope to see you next time! Vilma-DT

Scrapandome said...

Beautiful notebook
thanks for joining us in Latinas Arts and Crafts

Silvia said...

Muy linda libreta... el perrito es una ternurita. Gracias por acompañarnos en los retos de Latinas Arts & Crafts.

Daimar Sanchez said...

Muy hermosa y tierna tu libretita ese perrito se ve super lindo!!!
Gracias por acompañarnos en Latinas A&C. Daimar DT.

Unknown said...

Muy bella amo el digi Gracias por participar con nosotras en LAC - Alis Scrap DT

Hilda Luevano said...

que linda libreta!! me encanta le perrito!! gracias por participar en LA&C

CecyMedina said...

Muy tierno me gusto mucho gracias por participar en lac