I love the image you chose. Great coloring
Your fall basket is lovely! Beautifully colored! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!
Beautiful coloring. What a great design! Thanks for joining us for our 200th challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!
This is just wonderful. I adore the image you've used with all of those fabulous colours. Thanks for joining us with our 200th challenge at FMS!
Your coloring is stunning on this!! I LOVE how you flipped the sketch to the side like this. Beautiful design!!
Great flip of the sketch. Such an awesome image! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!
Beautifully put together and coloured, love the interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Digis DOM
Oh I like how you turned the sketch on it's side and put the sentiment sideways. Cute!Thanks for playing in the digi of the month challenge at Deedee's Digis.Kathy D.Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the image you chose. Great coloring
Your fall basket is lovely! Beautifully colored! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!
Beautiful coloring. What a great design! Thanks for joining us for our 200th challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!
This is just wonderful. I adore the image you've used with all of those fabulous colours. Thanks for joining us with our 200th challenge at FMS!
Your coloring is stunning on this!! I LOVE how you flipped the sketch to the side like this. Beautiful design!!
Great flip of the sketch. Such an awesome image! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!
Beautifully put together and coloured, love the interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Digis DOM
Oh I like how you turned the sketch on it's side and put the sentiment sideways. Cute!
Thanks for playing in the digi of the month challenge at Deedee's Digis.
Kathy D.
Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator
Post a Comment