vial candy holder
" A Little Arsenic Before Bed " is a Simply Betty Digital Stamp
{ hand colored }
{ hand colored }
Day 73 Challenge # 28
Today we are going to Celebrate Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Halloween style!
Pick a side, are you more the Doctor? Or are you more the monster?
Pick a side, are you more the Doctor? Or are you more the monster?
Chose a side, pick your image and create your HALLOWEEN project, either a cutesy
Halloween project, or a MONSTEROUS Halloween project!
You must tell us which side you are on and WHY!!?
You must use ONE designer paper, TWO solid papers.
You must use ONE designer paper, TWO solid papers.
{ 1 Darker Teal Designer Paper 2 Solid Colors - Red & Black }
I chose to be more a sweet doctor, with a slight evil side at times because
I am generally caring and loving, but push the wrong button and I can be a witch.
Anything Goes @
Other @
Not Real Stamps : Anything But a Card
Die-Cut Divas : Favorite Holiday
All Sorts Challenge : Favorite Color {red}
Quirky Crafts : Embossing
Die Cuttin' Divas : Celebrate
Papertake Weekly : die cuts



8 comments:
Great candy box! I love your cute (with a touch of evil) Halloween project! Your image is perfect for that and well colored. I enjoyed seeing your creation over at Die Cut Divas!
Gorgeous project AJ. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x
A brilliant idea, great fun. I think I am more of a monster.... Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx
Nice project.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Favourite Colour' challenge and good luck x Susan x
This is so cute! What a great little holder and I love that image! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!
Great project!!Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. DT Myriam
The little girl doesn't look very happy there. :(
WHich one to choose/
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
Love this! I love seeing projects that aren't just traditional cards! Great image too! Thank you for joining us at the Die Cuttin' Divas! :)
~Dusty Rae
DT Diva
Post a Comment