Merriest Wishes

Penguin is from " Three Penguin Blocks " a Dilly Beans Digital
(hand colored)
{sponsored by Dilly Beans }
Christmas At Sweet Stampin Challenge : Penguins or polar bears
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra : Christmas
Snowflake Promise : Winter / Christmas






5 comments:
What's not to love about a penguin and yours is no exception, love his brightly coloured scarf and your gorgeous blue ribbon.
Thank you for playing along with us this week
Anne
SSW2-DT
Gorgeous!! I especially love the non-traditional colors you used. Such a cutie of an image too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Linda
What a darling image AJ!! I love that little penguin and how you colored him! Thanks so much for sharing this, I always enjoy visiting your blog.
~Jo, SSW2-DT
This is adorable! I love the penguin and it's perfect for our challenge!
Thanks for joining our anything goes/palette challenge at the Graph'it marker blog!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT
Fab card, love how your penguin is popping out!
Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx
Post a Comment