Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Mermaid and SeaHorse

Just Believe
 
"M47-mermaid and her horse " is a Mari Digis Digital
 
Mari Digi Challenge : Anything w. Mari Digis
 
(blue is just an example - use any shades of any colour)
 
I was trying for Blue to a Light Sea Green
 
 
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Di's Digi Designs : Just Add Water
613 Avenue Create : Monochromatic
CAS on Sunday  : Exotic
 
 
wins
 

12 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous image!
Thank you for joining us at both The Colour Crazy Challenge and Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Vic said...

What a beautiful card! I love your colouring - and the background is superb! (however, our challenge this week is "things with wings" which I cannot see on your card, sorry.) Vic, Glitter n Sparkle DT x

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

Andrea Beecroft said...

Oh what a super cute card love the way you have done you water background and a sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

Sarah Bell said...

A beautiful card, fab colouring – thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Mari Digis!

Heather said...

Beautiful, as always, AJ! I think it is your backgrounds, but I can always spot your cards in a linky lineup. : ) Such a cute image and I love the sentiment on the inside. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Stamps.

Quillish said...

What fabulous colouring there! Lovely card. Thankyou for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hope to see your fabulous cards again. Ishani x

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful, I love the colour wash background with the image,thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Creative world said...

Fantastic card,love your background colors...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 31 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Lidia R. said...

Adorable proyecto con bellos colores. Felicidades !!!
Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en Mari Digis Desafío Blog.
Nos gustaría mucho ver tus bellas creaciones en el Próximo reto.
http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
Lidia R. DT