Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Bamboo Leaf NoteCard

Blank Bamboo NoteCard
 
I am a 3rd Quarter GDT @ Scribbles Designs Challenge
 
" #A 16 Leaf Doodle 3 " is a Scribbles Designs Digital Stamp
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
As You Like It : Fav. Embellishment
{Bling - sometimes all a card needs is a little sparkle }
 
 
wins
 
 

4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Congratulations AJ on your new creative gig! You are so talented so I'm not surprised that they chose you. I love all the sparkles on your card this time. Thanks for joining in the fun this fortnight. Good luck on our draw.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Lynne said...

A great card and I like how your bling matches the colour of the sky. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It x

Sarah said...

Yep a bit of bling can give a card the perfect lift. Love the colours of this card, very tropical!! Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

Shabneez said...

Fantastic bamboo! Thank you for joining in at Angie's Digital Stamp Challenge. Shabneez