Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Acorns n Friends

If friends were acorns, I'd pick you ..
 
"Acorn Bunny & Squirrel " is an Imagine That Digital Stamp
 
Aud Sentiments : Thinking of You
 
 
 
Anything Goes @

7 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

So seriously cute, love the little scene you have created with it.

Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, AJ...I love that adorable image and sentiment. What a fun and super special card. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us. It's always a blessing to have you play along. Thanks so much, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Michelle said...

This is such a cute card. Lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Billie A said...

Your card is just too cute. I love the image and great take on the sketch. So glad you shared over at Paper Play Sketches.
Billie A
Paper Play Sketches
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Billie A said...

I'm back with my Aud Sentiments hat on.. Again I love this card and the image is just too cute. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Paper Play Sketches

Cicci said...

So beutiful!! A wonderful creation !! Its. so sweet !! Love The image
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}





TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE and SUPER SWEET!
LOVE your bunny and scene, great design too!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)