Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Woolley's Trio

 You've Got This ...
I am here for you always, please know that I care


" Woolleys " is a Scribble Digital Design


 
 

 
Anything Goes @
Reasonable Ribbon :: Trim/Lace

Other @
Creative Sketchy Girls : Ribbon, Rope, Lace or Pearls
Incy Wincy Designs : Go Wild 

8 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Go Wild Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful just because card and love the fun image ----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Carol L said...

What a fun image - it really gave me the giggles :) I love your take on the sketch with this fun distressed card! Thanks for joining us over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge! Hope to see you next week :)

Heather said...

This is adorable!!! Such a fun image, it will definitely put a smile on the recipient's face! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Megan J said...

Hi AJ, a very cute card with a lovely sentiment, love the little sheep all pile on top of each other. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... have a wonderful week... Megan DT LPoCF

Jenée said...

Absolutely adorable image and wonderful interpretation of the sketch. I always enjoy seeing your work. Thank you for share it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Wanda said...

This is adorable! Love the stacked sheep! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday morning Sketches.

Tammy L said...

What a great card! I love the layers! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week. Tammy DT