Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Hello Owl

" Mini Owl " is a Limited Runs Digital Stamp
 
 
IN{K}SPIRE me Sketch No. 312                                  
                                 Crafty Gals Corner
                                Bow - Free - Sentiment
 

 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Craft Rocket : Animal Kingdom
2 Crafty Critters Crazies : Animals/Creatures

5 comments:

Kleido said...

Lovely and cute make! I like the owl and the colours. Perfect done of the sketch, too!

Thanks for playing along with this 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris
*GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Alex said...

Cute owl. Love your very harmonic colour choice.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
Alex' Kreative Seite


NanaConnie said...

I loved playing with this owl myself, AJ and I adore how you've colored him! Gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes with a featured Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month.
NanaConnie DT

Fliederfee said...

I love your owl. She is sooo sweet. Thank you for joining our In{k}spire_me Challenge, ela

Anila Dikay said...

cutie owl..

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Rocket challenge this month.
Anila DT