Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Pal Yael

15 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Cute card-thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays Anything Goes challenge!

Darlene said...

So cute ... great coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything using Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Megan J said...

Hi AJ, a very cute character, perfectly coloured. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw have a wonderful weekend... Megan DT LPoCF

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is just gorgeous. Great image and nicely coloured and lovely design too. Nice work.
Thanks for entering Morgan's Artworld Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such a cute card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Arlene said...

What a great card for a friend. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love her face. Great layout, too.

Marjeta said...

Beautiful greeting card. Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun
Marjeta, GD

Jan said...

Great project thanks for joining us at YSP xx Jan DT

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Great coloring! This is so cute and I love the added brick wall! Thanks for entering it into so many challenges too. :)

Sollan said...

Your card is so sweet and I love the coloring. Thank you for playing with us in Scrapping4fun challenges. I look forward to see you come back and play with us again.
Sollan, S4fun DT member

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this, AJ. Thanks for sharing with us, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Creative world said...

Fantastic card and coloring on your scene,awesome design too...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

heel lief kaartje
dank je wel voor het meedoen aan deze challenge nr 15
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt challenge blog creative sketchy girls