Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

HedgeHog Thanks

a set of adorable hedgehog thank you notecards
 
 " Hedge Hog " part of the Whimsical Woodland Stamp Set 3
 
I want to start of by saying a BIG Thank You to Kim @ Paper Babe Stamps.
I received my stamps a few days ago and wanted to show how much I love them by
making my first set of thank you cards using this adorable hedge hog....
I won these stamps at Kim's 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop posted
on July 29th ...  this little hedge hog is part of a set of 4 cute
Whimsical Woodland Stamp Sets... take a look at the rest of the set for
yourself and perhaps by a set or two for your collection -
you will not be disappointed.
 
So without further ado Kim :  Merci. Thanks. Gracias. Danke....
 
Paperbabe Challenge : Anything Goes 
Penny Black : Anything - HS
 
Color Throwdown #406                                        
 
                                                 Freshly Made Sketches # 205
 
 

7 comments:

Chris said...

So glad you won the prize and love the stamps AJ! I think your cards are absolutely gorgeous, what a great use of the sweet hedgehog stamp. So pleased that you joined in with the challenge. Chris :-)

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely set of hedgehog cards! So glad you were able to join us at Color Throwdown!

Kim Costello said...

Thank you AJ, your cards are fantastic the hedgehog looks brilliant I love him stamped on the inside too!
Thank you for entering our challenge,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim :)

brenda said...

Great notelets with the cute hedgie, many thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Linby said...

What a lovely set - cute and practical. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Great use of the sketch and colors! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Amy O said...

Such a cute image! And I love that dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!