Love N Banana's
" Monkey Madness " is a Beccy's Place New Release
Beccy's Place New Release Day : Monkey Madness
Beccy's Place : Challenge Anything Goes w. Beccy's Image
Ribbon - Die Cuts - Pearls
Anything Goes @







4 comments:
AJ, this is so adorable!! That image is sooooo cute, and the sentiment is so fun and fits the image perfectly! Love the layout and the papers you used, too. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.
Fabulous and fun card AJ love the image thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Good Luck with your entry
Dianne xx
IDCB DT
Another wonderful card!
Your card is seriously adorable. That's some serious monkey business!! LOL I'll bet you even had fun and smiled while you were making this one. That's what's so fun about crafting. Great job! hanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, and best wishes in the random draw. Have an awesome week.
Karen
P.S. I would love to have you stop by my blog any time you can, just to say hello. I hope to have you visit soon.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Post a Comment