Season's Greetings
" Christmas Trio Blocks " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
Sponsored by Bugaboo
Teal , Red & Brown : My Twist : Christmas
Anything Goes @
Christmas @
The Glory of Christmas { Kraft Paper}
Other @
Morgan's Art World : 3 of Something
{ 3 images }
Left of Center : Square
Crafty Boots : Use a Stamp






16 comments:
Wonderful Christmas card AJ, I love all of the layers and your sweet stamps. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Love the image and your choice of colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Design Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle
Love how you used kraft paper in your design. Thank you for joining us and sharing your talents with us for our final Christmas Challenge at The Glory of Christmas - DT Myrna
Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 90 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon. x
What an awesome card, what a great color combo with the cute, cute image. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT
DARLING! I love that image and you colored it up beautifully. That big ribbon really makes your card lovely. So glad that you shared your card with us this fortnight.
~Jo, SSW2-DT
I am loving your layers, the music pattern paper too and the super cool image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.
Tamie DT
Great Christmas card. I like the image and all the layers.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)
I love your card! Great coloring!
Thanks for playing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August!
Monica - DT
Oh AJ I do love your card, I just love these image blocks from Bugaboo I have some flower ones which make a lovely card, I just love your colour combo you've used. Great card and thanks for much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Cute as a Button. Hope to see you again next time.
I love everything about your card, it's great! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT
Super cute card! Love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Hugs,
Kelly
love your card, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge.
Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
What a fun card. Thank you for joining in at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT
Post a Comment