Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Sweet Red

Strawberry / Red Note Card
 
" Miss Chloe Vingette " is an Elizabeth Bell Digital Stamp
from one of her free newsletter Fridays ....
 
 
 

 
Anything Goes @
Wins for this card
 
DT  (Wanda) Favorite Pick 
 

8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

She's lovely and I heart those strawberries. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

ELE said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Creative Moments Challange.
Good Luck :)
hugs,
creativEle

Patti said...

What a cute idea with the berries AJ, and I love the inside too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is super cute!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jenée said...

Cute image. I like the way you've used strawberries with this darling girl. Nicely done. Thank you for joining us this week at TMS.

Wanda said...

Lovely card. The girl is beautiful and the strawberries are perfect. I really like your take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jolanda's Blog said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
Jolanda
(DT member)

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card AJ, love the colour combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx