Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Purr-Fect Pair


Purr - Fect Set of Cat Cards
 
I received this Cat die from Di @ Pixie's Crafty Workshop in May 2014 (thanks again)
I do love this Die Cut and wanted to show how versatile it can be.
I used the Inlaid Die Cut Technique on both of these cards
 
 
{all the papers used are scraps }
Morgan's Art World : Use a Die Cut
Tuesday Taggers : Scraps
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Merry Christmas  
 
 

 
{ 3 Pattern Papers }
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Happy Anniversary 
 
 
 
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Love To Scrap Challenge : Double Something
{ 2 cats - 2 Pattern Papers - 2 Layers }
Shopping Your Stash : Silhouettes
 
---- Edited Aug 6 2016  ----
Caro Thomas said...
Did you get your photos mixed up? I'm thinking the pink cats matches the CC&S challenge perfectly and the same for CAS(E) this sketch? They are both super cards, I especially like the black cats against the pinks. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x
 
Caro Thomas is right .. I mixed my sketch challenges up the day I posted these two cards... but I have switched them to the appropriate challenge -- a little late but whatever -- I haven't been feeling too sharp lately and have been making daily mistakes --- as seen here... :( 
 

14 comments:

Arlene said...

Great creative use of the cats die. I love both cards.

So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

karen h said...

These are so cute - love the silhouettes! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Angie said...

Thanks for joining in our current Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges, good luck.
Angie DT

Jane said...

Great silhouette die cut, particularly love the black cats card. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Di said...

Ho lovely to see you using that wonderful die AJ! It's much more versatile than I realised - great idea to use it on a Christmas card! More inspiration :)

Great to see you in the Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello AJ, I love this cards, the silhouette cats die is the cutest ever!!! so versatile, you can really make all kinds of cards for any occasion with it.
Beautiful layouts and choice of pattern papers.
Thank you for sharing your card at the Shopping Our Stash "Silhouette" challenge, we hope you join us again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Margik said...

Fantastic cards! Love the cute die-cut silhouettes! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar DTx

SmilynStef said...

Creative ways to use that fun little duo ... so glad you joined our trio prompt at jingle belles.

Leigh Penner said...

Those cat silhouettes are so fun! Great take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Did you get your photos mixed up? I'm thinking the pink cats matches the CC&S challenge perfectly and the same for CAS(E) this sketch? They are both super cards, I especially like the black cats against the pinks. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

Barb said...

Two lovely card AJ and they are both very different. What a good idea to use those lovely cats on a Christmas card. I'm going to use your idea for my best friend this year. She'll love it. Thanks for sharing. Barbxx

lauren bergold said...

what a sweet & adorable holiday card! thanks for helping us celebrate christmas, cubed, at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!

Irena Stefanova said...

Great cards, AJ! I do Love the cute die-cut silhouettes!
Thanks for joining us at LTSCB. We hope you join us again soon.
Hugs
Irena dt

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Hugs, Valentina DT