Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Autumn Halloween

Just gettin' ready for the fall season with these 2 cards
 
" Seasonal clip art - Buttonheadz " is a Melonheadz Digital Stamp Set
 
Melonheadz Friends Challenge : Use Your Favorite Stamp/Set
Nikki has so many cute stamps/sets -- so for the moments this
set is my favorite because it has 12 different images for each of the
seasons / months / holidays ...

Keep an eye out next Monday for my mid-challenge post to see
2 more cards using this same set....
 
{ don't know where the challenge site went -- disappeared into thin air }
 


 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
SLS Lines Challenge : 3 or more layers
Crafty Boots : Use a Stamp
wins for this card
 
 

14 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

These two cards are so much fun, great images and lovely bold colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

I like your card. I like the contrast between halloweeny papers and coloured images. Looks a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
- Khushboo, DT
http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Jan Clothier said...

Fantastic use of the sketch and a very cute main image. In New Zealand, where I am from, Halloween isn't a thing at all but I've watched a lot of films and tv, so I've got the gist of it :-). That orange and black paper you've used down the side seems to be just perfect and ties in with the pumpkin just so. Thanks for joining us this challenge at As You See It.

Angie said...

Thanks for joining in our current Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges, good luck.
Angie DT

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute cards AJ. The images are adorable and coloured beautifully. TFS

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

AJ, you've created two darling cards!

Maria Giselle B. said...

What fun cards! Love the lay-out and the images. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Design Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

jenn shurkus said...

super fun cards :) and i love that you added the patterned paper on the inside :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Jane Knudsen said...

These cards are adorable! I love all the patterns and the colors! Delightful! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at AYSI, good luck!!! Amy DT

Patti Krauss said...

Very cute cards - I especially love the Halloween one! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Heather Cooper said...

Such vibrant designs and cute images! My favourite is the Halloween card!I love the chalk art banner, too! Thanks for joining us at AYSI Challenges this time!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

thank you so much for sharing this lovely project with us at SLS Lines Digital Stamps
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

crafty-stamper said...

Both great cards and love the cute images--Thank you for joining us at Crafty Boots
Carol GD x