I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)
TTFN,
CraftyGirl craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member
Beautiful!! That little fox is adorable and I love your take on the sketch. I'm thinking I need to use that one this week, too, it's a great sketch. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.
8 comments:
I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)
TTFN,
CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member
So very cute and beautifully organized and executed! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 292 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x
Beautiful!! That little fox is adorable and I love your take on the sketch. I'm thinking I need to use that one this week, too, it's a great sketch. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.
I love the card. The image is cute and the papers you used are great.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)
Oh, wow! That cloudy sky is fabulous. Such a vibrant card! Great take on the sketch.
Cute and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt
Beautiful :) Thanks for joining in the challenge at Scrapping4Fun and good luck.
Post a Comment