Set of 3 Cards : 2 5x7 ~ 1 A2 Size
I colored up Color Blooms Page Sampler
by STAMPlorations for these cards ...
STAMPlorations : Color Blooms Coloring Page Sampler (digital)
STAMPS & MARKERS/PENCILS
STAMPlorations : CAS Card Challenge opt. Gold
STAMPlorations : Never Ending ATG Challenge
Anything Goes @
Other @
Crafters Café : Flowers
Simon Says : Floral
Eclectic Ellapu : Floral
Wins for this card
Top 3












15 comments:
Wow! These are SO eye-catching! I was scrolling through my bloggy feed and fell in love! Gorgeous coloring and I love the neutral grunge you paired them with. Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations challenge, too!
Great idea!!! Lovely colors! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
Jolanda (DT member)
Oh my, I love how the bright flowers pop against the neutral background!!! Gorgeous set of cards!! Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers this time around :)
Susan - DT
Striking colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fabulous Florals” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!
Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 289 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x
Wow! The splashes of colour against the neutral background are inspirational.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this month.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
Your coloring is amazing and showcased so well on your cards!!! Love that you use the Stamplorations coloring book sample. Thanks for joining us at Stamplorations CAS!
I am unabashedly stating that I plan to "lift" this idea. I have a boat load of coloring books and have been wondering what to do with them. This is a great way for me to reduce my stash! Your design is fresh, well composed, cohesive and just plain pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
Wow so beautiful!! Your colouring is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x
wow very nice! Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
I am simply loving all of these layouts with the paper you colored up. It rocks. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.
Tamie DT
Absolutely beautiful project. So many lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu, Nicola X
What a gorgeous and creative trio! Love the pop of beautiful color!
Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Hugs,
Kelly
Don't I just love this fab trio!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the way used the Color Blooms! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
Suchi- DT xx
Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment