This is just precious! I love the blonde hair and fun doodles! Great Father's day card! Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week! hugs Judy
Love this sweet father's day and the inside is decorated so perfect to match. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Squigglefly Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
13 comments:
This is just precious! I love the blonde hair and fun doodles!
Great Father's day card!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
hugs
Judy
Love this sweet father's day and the inside is decorated so perfect to match. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Squigglefly Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
Oh how precious AJ! What a fabulous Father's Day card. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along in the Doodle challenge with my Sassy Gals!
What a fabulous Father's day card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
What a delightful card for this week's Squigglefly Challenge. I think any dad would love it. Cheers, Holley
Thanks for sharing another precious creations AJ. I hoped you enjoyed the doodling challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryls Girls.
Sweet image, and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at DCD.
What a lovely image and a cute card
Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x
So fun!!! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas
Great work, I love what you have made! Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this week, Good luck, Lou DT x
A very cute twist on Father's Day!
Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT and join us again on Thursday!
xxx
Riette
Love all the wonderful doodling on your card. Great job and we are so glad you doodled along with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges. Hugs, joann
Post a Comment