Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Anniversary Cats

Happy Anniversary
 
 
AAA Cards : CAS Play
 
Mod Squad Challenge : Anniversary
 
I am using a Marianne Collectables Die Cut
that I won from Pixie's Snippets Playground a few weeks ago.

11 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Such a cute die you used on this pretty card. Thanks for playing at Creative knockouts.

Margaret said...

Cute kitty image. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck. Maggie, DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the die you used. What a great design. Super fun anniversary card.

Jane said...

Sweet anniversary card AJ. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you again next week!

Sarn said...

FABULOUS card made with your Playground Prize AJ. Love it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Hannelie said...

I love those silhouettes of the 2 kitty cats AJ! The yellow 'moon' creates a perfect spotlight!
Thanks for joining us at AAA cards!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a lovely anniversary card. Fab colours too x

Di said...

Hi AJ!

How love;y to see you suing those sweet little cats already! LOVE the way it looks as if they're in front of the moon - and despite really peering I can't work out if you added the shadowing or if the cats are popped up on dimensionals - either way, a smashing card!

Hugs, Di xx

Linda Beeson said...

I like your cats, what a neat die cut. So glad you could play along at AAA Cards. Be sure to check tomorrow for the next challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute card and a fun anniversary one too!

Lee said...

Oh how adorable are they? And by the light of an anniversary moon! Thanks for playing along with us at Mod Squad!