Your lemon cupcake is reason enough to celebrate, but does make a perfect birthday card embellishment! Nicely done! Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!
Now I want a cupcake! What a great card and I love, love, love the colors and details on this. Thanks for sharing it with us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge! Hugz!
I, too, love the way you've mixed patterns here. Black, yellow and white is such a classic color combination...great job! Thank you for joining in our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!
8 comments:
Your lemon cupcake is reason enough to celebrate, but does make a perfect birthday card embellishment! Nicely done! Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!
Now I want a cupcake! What a great card and I love, love, love the colors and details on this. Thanks for sharing it with us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge! Hugz!
Great take on the sketch, AJ! Love the mix of patterns and that cute cupcake. Thanks for playing along with our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!
I, too, love the way you've mixed patterns here. Black, yellow and white is such a classic color combination...great job! Thank you for joining in our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!
What a yummy, fun creation! Looks delicious! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 200th challenge with this beauty!
What a yummy, fun creation! Looks delicious! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 200th challenge with this beauty! LeAnne
Sweet card! Love the cupcake!
Thank you for joining us at stampotique designers challenge
Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.
Post a Comment