Very pretty card, fab design and lovely flowers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.Dionne
Hi there,Great card and love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz Challenge.Best wishes.Ang
Great card - love the sketch/layout you've used.Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.Helen x
Ooh, it's been ages since I saw a tall and skinny card and I love yours. The papers are fabulous and the flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
A lovely card, great image! Thanks for joining Crafty Boots Challenges.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very pretty card, fab design and lovely flowers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Hi there,
Great card and love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz Challenge.
Best wishes.
Ang
Great card - love the sketch/layout you've used.
Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.
Helen x
Ooh, it's been ages since I saw a tall and skinny card and I love yours. The papers are fabulous and the flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
A lovely card, great image! Thanks for joining Crafty Boots Challenges.
Post a Comment