Melonheadz Friends : Summer Fun
" Picnic Ant " is a Melonheadz Digital Image
Create a project using the "Sketch".
Create a project using " an assortment of different Pattern Papers".
or Mash it Up! "Sketch using different pattern papers".
DL Art : Anything Goes
the inside


5 comments:
Super fun card, the basket came out so good!! I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Super cute...Love that ant- made me chuckle! Great take on the sketch and mashing it up was awesome. TFS with the Friday Mashup this week:)
I love your take on the sketch! The ant is super cute and I love how you cut the image into four squares!
Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!
Such a creative card! The ant image is just too cute, and the papers around it are perfect for a summer picnic!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!
This is really cute, AJ! Love how you featured the hard working ant. :) Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
Sara
Post a Comment