Such a beautiful sentiment to accompany a beautifully designed card AJ. I especially love the butterfly--very unique.
Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Fresh Brewed Designs. I am especially pleased that you chose to use an FBD sentiment! Good luck in the draw.
5 comments:
Beautiful card AJ! I love your mix of papers and lace! Thank you for playing with us this week @ RetroSketches!
Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x
Such a beautiful sentiment to accompany a beautifully designed card AJ. I especially love the butterfly--very unique.
Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Fresh Brewed Designs. I am especially pleased that you chose to use an FBD sentiment! Good luck in the draw.
Lisa D., FBD DT
I love the papers and the sentiment you have used here. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays. x
This is also so perfect for our FLOWERS AND LACE theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Post a Comment