Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

READ

back to school bookmark
 
" Chrissy Crystalwhisk Fairy " is a Lacy Sunshine Digital
 
Lacy Sunshine Challenge : Back to School
Oldie But a Goodie : Anything but a card
 { the stamped letters are 6mths or older - alot older }
 
Back to School @
 

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is such a great gift to give anyone who is going back to school I love bookmarks- I have so many!!!! I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #139 “Back to School ” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Michelle N. said...

What a great bookmark-love your coloring of your books & fairy! Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Designs Back to School challenge!

Nannieflash said...

A sweet image on your bookmark, love the design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lene said...

Great bookmark. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

Marianne said...

Great tag and thanks for joining us at TPS blog.
Hugs, Marianne

Mari K. said...

Lovely bookmark, I'm a huge fan of the Lacy Sunshine images! Thanks for joining us in the Aloha Friday Challenge!
-Mari K.
Kitty Bee Designs DT

AndrejaL said...

Fabulous 'Back to School' tag you made and colouing is beautifully :-))
Thanks for joining at Milk Coffee challenge!
Hugs, Andreja