Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pink Friendship

a friendship notecard
 
" Japan Honey " is a Sassy Studio Digital
 
Sassy Studio Design Challenge : Create the paper
 
I created the background paper using 2 of Mark's Finest Stamps
Cherry Blossom from Works of Art &
Butterfly from Birthday Mini Stamp
 
 
Other @
Paper Pretties : Black n White + One
Cards In Envy : Friends
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside

8 comments:

Annie S. said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! The background is gorgeous and I love that image & layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Janis said...

Delightful card. Love how you did the inside, too!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous card! I love the image and the background! And the inside is pretty too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

GregT said...

AJ, Great job on creating the background paper. I like that you also stamped on the inside. Thanx for joining us this week at Sassy Studio Designs.

Blossom Cards said...

lovely image and background paper thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Kim Kelley said...

So pretty and creative! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Unknown said...

What a pretty Asian card! The image is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!