Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pumpkin Thanks

a fall thank you card
 
" Pumpkin Scene " is a Digital Delights Digital
 
{ create an element to add using a paper punch }
 
 
 
 
Other @
Catchy Challenges : Pattern Papers
Tuesday Taggers : Use Your Stash
{ Papers }
Pause, Dream, Enjoy : Metal Dies or Punches
Aud Sentiments : Favorite Season
{Fall}
DL Art : Picnic or Thank You
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside

7 comments:

Rahmat said...

Oh this is fantastic! I love the pp background. Thanks for joining us at CSCC.

Jane Savage said...

Great autumnal card!
Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

Nikki Acton said...

Creative and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT. Nikki

~ginny said...

Fun pumpkin element and I like how you left the fence in black and white and popped out the pumpkins with color! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#113 - Make a Project for Your Favorite Season ]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely autumnal card! I love the mix of the papers with the pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Got2BCrafting said...

Gorgeous card!! I just love pumpkins. :)
Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Party.
~ DT Lori

Shylaashree said...

lovely bg.Thank you for playing with us at CSCC #6.