Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Beach Hello

a just because notecard
" Beach Image " is a Handmade Harbour Digital
 
 
 
a close-up
 
Other @
Sentimental Sundays : Decorate the inside of your card
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside
 

9 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a fun beach card! Love that image. Wish I was out the beach! Hugz!

Crafty Judith said...

Loving the flip flops fab make hun and thanks for sharing at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith xxx

Heide said...

What a fun Summer card, sweet image and love the flip-flops. Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

Your card makes me wish I were at the beach! Digging the little flop-flips ... really cute!

Kathie said...

Hi AJ I do love your card, I can't wait for summer now. Pretty colours lovely image and I just adore your Flip Flops well we call them Jandals here in New Zealand and Australian's call them Thongs. Great card and thank so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

michele said...

Gorgeous card AJ! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Linda Anderson said...

Love, love, love your card...cause I love, love, love the beach!! Perfect for a "hello" card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your beach card! Nothing more soothing than going to the beach for a week or even a day! Love those flip flops!
Judi SSW2

Laurian said...

Fabulous project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

Hugz

Laurian