Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Unicorn Dreams

a unicorn notecard
 
 
 " Unicorn Girl Framed " is a Dilly Beans Digital
 
Dilly Beans Challenge : Create a Project based on YOU
{ I am a Dreamer and I am Unique }
 
 
a close-up
 
Other @
The Kraft Journal : What's on your work table
{ scrap papers, buttons, cardstock, markers }
 
 {Vintage Dictionary Pages can be purchased at the Kraft Outlet }
 
Hiding in My Craftroom : Scrap Saturday
Left Of Center : LOC mainstream - ATG - Myths
 
Anything Goes @

10 comments:

Lena said...

Pretty papers and those buttons are super cute!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Sarn said...

Hee hee . . .this is sweet and quirky at the same time! Love it. xxx

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute, love your image and papers.Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Di said...

Oooh, I love this AJ! Did a double take at the little girl - very clever image!

Hugs, Di xx

Beth Brovold said...

Oh she's a cutie...and the buttons are just perfect for our challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs!!!

Teresa said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting - love this card - thanks for sharing at LOC x

Monika Skinner said...

Great card, love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good Luck! Monika
http://monikaskinner.wordpress.com

Jenn Borjeson said...

I absolutely love this - thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining our Dark Themed Anything Goes Challenge at Left of Center. Mo dt coordinator xxx

Hazel said...

Love that image. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 48 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x