Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Fairy Bonjour

just a hello
 
" Goth Fairies- Jenna " is a Smeared Ink Digital
 
 "What does the Fox Say "
 
A few of the lines that I took inspiration from are
 
 Your fur is red
So beautiful
Like an angel in disguise
 The secret of the fox
Ancient mystery
Somewhere deep in the woods
I know youre hiding
What is your sound?
Will we ever know?
Will always be a mystery
What do you say?
Youre my guardian angel
Hiding in the woods
What is your sound?
 
 
Always Playing with Paper sketch or color
I just used the sketch
 
Catered Crop : Musical inspiration
 
a close-up
  
the inside
 

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER art-tastic and creative, LOVE the background and how it really sets this image really in the spotlight!! WOW!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!!!

Lin said...

Hi AJ, now that's one sassy fairy! Love her bright red outfit.


Thanks for sharing in our World of Fantasy challenge.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

karalschuknecht said...

So pretty & well done. Thanks for joining us this week for our CAS challenge and check out our blog hop this week.
Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

Jeanne J. said...

Your coloring is beautiful and I'm lovin that background you created.