a set of 8 Christmas cards
4 each of the following 2 designs
" A Robin's Christmas " is a Delicious Doodles Digital
Delicious Doodles Challenge : A DD Image + Favorite Color(s)
{ my absolute favorite colors are Purple & Red }
Tree or Trees on it
Design 1
front inside
Design 2
front inside
Christmas @
Without Words Challenge : Choose a past challenge
{Nov 2013 - Christmas }
Other @
The Sisterhood of Crafters : Favorite Color
Inky Impression : Animal Friends
Crafting For All Seasons : Feature a Creature
Ruby's Rainbow : For the Birds
Sentimental Sunday : Decorate the insides
The Stamping Boutique : Lace
Hiding In My Craftroom : Anniversary
{ Christmas is the Birthday - Anniversary of Christ's Birth }
2 Cute Ink : Animals
Scrap-Creations : Animals
Eureka Stamps : Things with Wings
Anything Goes @
Word Art Wednesday
Word Art Wednesday


22 comments:
These are absolutely fabulous! I have always LOVED Teri's (DD) designs and you've showcased this one perfectly!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘YOUR FAVORITE COLOR’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Hello AJ! Your Christmas card set is wonderful! I love DD images and the way you colored this one up on these is beautiful. Well done. Hugz!
What a lovely card, AJ - inside and out! Your art is always such a blessing to me, and your creativity is endless. Thanks for sharing in our challenge again this week. Since you're entered, you might want to stop by Heather's Blog, link under her art for this week, and leave a comment there for the chance to win the movie God's Not Dead (blog candy). I appreciate you sharing your lovely art with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
WOW! Your cards are gorgeous! Love the lace you used. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.
I'm tickled that I get to comment twice on your gorgeous cards! I love the images and colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow For the Birds Challenge.
Golly, I don't recall if when I commented for the MFP challenge if I mentioned the correct challenge...if not, I'll say again, WOW! Gorgeous cards...thank you for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist (I hope I had originally mentioned SWAT and not Oriental Sketch!)
Wow! You did a great job on these! Just beautiful, AND you got a wonderful jump start on your Christmas cards too!! Thanks for joining us at MFP Sketch With A Twist Challenge!
hugs!
Pam
www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com
Oh wow, what beautiful cards! I have this image and you have just inspired me to use it. Love it that you swapped the images. Looks like a different stamp. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "animal" challenge. I hope you will come back and join us again!
Hugs, Sarah T
What beautiful Christmas cards!!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps this week.
Beautiful cards, I love the berries on the trees. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.
Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
Ahh wonderful projects. They are really stylish. Thank you for joining us at Delicious doodles.
Marleen DT xx
AJ, your cards are simply gorgeous. I love the image and the lace. Thank you for joining us this week at MFP Sketch with a Twist.
Emily T.
DT Member
Beautiful set of cards!!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "YOUR Favorite Color" challenge!!
Diane TSH DT
Wow, loving the idea of getting Xmas cards ready - thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart x
Wow fabulous makes hun love them and thanks for linking up at Fan-tastic Tuesday hugs Judith x
Wow! They are beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper
Beautiful cards - a lovely traditional scene.
Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.
Helen x
Beautiful cards - a lovely traditional scene.
Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.
Helen x
Wonderful cards!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x
Such beautiful cards, thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.
Gorgeous Christmas card AJ. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations for our "Animal Challenge" and we hope to see again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT
Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x
Post a Comment