What a cutie. Thanks for playing with us @ {PIN}spirational Challenges.Hugs, Keti (DT)
Great take on my sketch AJ good luck and thanks for playing with us at EE
I really like your interpretation of the sketch. Sweet image. Love the pops of green and red with the neutral colours. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Eclectic Ellapu this week. I hope we see you again soon.
Great layering and the image is cute too.Thanks for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges this week.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie. Thanks for playing with us @ {PIN}spirational Challenges.
Hugs, Keti (DT)
Great take on my sketch AJ good luck and thanks for playing with us at EE
I really like your interpretation of the sketch. Sweet image. Love the pops of green and red with the neutral colours. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Eclectic Ellapu this week. I hope we see you again soon.
Great layering and the image is cute too.Thanks for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges this week.
Post a Comment