The Kraft Journal has a CAS Challenge
and
Birdie Brown has the September Freebie Up
A perfect combination for my idea:
Create a project with using A-B-C (use elements on your projects starting with the letters A, B, C) Create a project using a "1-2-3 card recipe (1 embellishment, 2 Stamp Sets, 3 Colors)
Or Mash it Up and create a project "A-B-C & a 1,2,3 card recipe.
I mashed It :
A- Autumn B- Bow C- Clean
1 embellishment , 2 Stamp Sets , 3 Colors (Orange Purple Green)
Alphabet Challenge: O is for one word Sentiment
CAS-ual Fridays : CAS - Kraft and Text
Eclectic Ellapu : sentimental
Anything Goes @
CAS @


12 comments:
This is perfect for mass production. Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.
Great CAS card AJ!
Like the "BOO" image :-)
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra
These cards are adorable! I love that "Boo" stamp! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.
Really spooky!! They look awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole
Great Design and use of colour. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.
Andria
I'm so ready for Halloween stuff! Cute cards! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
I love Halloween type cards and especially your BOO it is brilliant. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz
What a great, fun design - I love the little pumpkin 'O's. Thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
I LOVE CAS and these are adorable for Halloween!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls♥
This is totally adorable!!! Love inside too.
Thank you for joining our CAS Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
Jasmina DT PND
Love the layout and fabulous Halloween colors on this card!
Too cute!!! Great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!
Post a Comment