Don't you just love digi images! I have tons of rubber, but have really been using more of my digis. I love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at TSOT. Please join us again soon!
Such a lovely set of cards. I love it when blues and purples are together on a card. I just think it makes them pop. :) Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Sara
WOW! You always amaze me with how you create so many cards with one sketch and color story! FAB card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over that Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!
ps...I know I'm SUPER late in leaving this comment:) I hope that you will link up some more creations (tonight ends the ANYTHING GOES challenge! And tomorrow starts the "lace" trend!)!!
6 comments:
Fabulous cards! Love the bright colors and your pretty DSP mix. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!
Don't you just love digi images! I have tons of rubber, but have really been using more of my digis. I love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at TSOT. Please join us again soon!
Such a lovely set of cards. I love it when blues and purples are together on a card. I just think it makes them pop. :) Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!
Sara
I love card sets and yours is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!
What a pretty set of cards, AJ. They would make a wonderful gift!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Jennifer. x
WOW! You always amaze me with how you create so many cards with one sketch and color story! FAB card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over that Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!
ps...I know I'm SUPER late in leaving this comment:) I hope that you will link up some more creations (tonight ends the ANYTHING GOES challenge! And tomorrow starts the "lace" trend!)!!
Post a Comment