Sassy Cheryl's has a Back to School Challenge this week
Front Inside
BENTLEYS BEE FORTUNE is a Sassy Cheryl's from the set of
Back to School @
Cute Daisy May : ribbons and Bows
Crafty Ribbons : anything w/ ribbons
Paper Crafting Journey : flowers


13 comments:
This is sweet as can be! love the sentiment- so perfect!
thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Cute cute sentiment and I love this image. Great Job....Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugz, joann
Great detail and gorgeous use of lovely papers.I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
Jasmina
Such a cute card, so glad that you shared it with us at Whimsie Doodles!
Great creation...I like the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us here at Sassy Cheryl's.
Such a cute take on the sketch - adorable! Thanks for playing at US!
Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.
This is so cute. Thanks for joining our challenge over at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona
Great combination of the sentiment and this sweet bear. Precious creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.
So, so adorable. I just love the sentiment. Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the challenge this week.
So, so adorable. I just love the sentiment. Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the challenge this week.
Very cute and a wonderful idea for a back to school card. Love the finished inside, too! Thank you for joining us this week for Sassy Cheryl's Back to School challenge!
What an adorable back to school card! Fab choice of background paper! So glad you joined us for our School Time Challenge at Creatalicious Challenges!
Post a Comment