Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fairy of Hope

Pretty In Pink/Awareness
is the theme challenge over at
{a Digi Makeover Challenge}
 
Note :
If you do not want to make a card based around an awareness,
 just go with the first part of the challenge and make something pink. 
Making something pink, even a general theme,
can still show support in it's own way
 
Here is my Idea:
I made an Easel Card

I used Penelope for my main image
{A Papermakeup Stamps Digital}

This sentiment is part of the Faith Hope Love Set
{A Papermakeup Stamps Digital}

 
{I know I can't enter the sketch challenge, but I wanted
to show you where the sketch came from}
 
{Rotated Counter Clockwise}
 
A Creative Romance : Fairytales or Winged Creations
Stampin for The Weekend : Fairies / Fantasy
Lady Anne's Challenges : Must Have Wings
NutCrafters : Favorite Color Combo
{Pink n Black}
Frosted Designs : Add Texture
Polkadoodles : More than one Fold 
 
Anything Goes @
 


11 comments:

Hermien said...

What a beautiful card...

Hermien

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fabulous image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Beautiful.
Thank you for posting with us. It is wonderful seeing your projects. We would love to see you again next week.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful easel card you have created!!! Love the pretty fairy. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja

Unknown said...

Gorgeous easel card!!! Love the bright colors!!!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our texture challenge!!!

Liz said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Barb Craft said...

Beautiful card! I love your message of hope! Thank you for taking on the Frosted Designs texture challenge!

barb :)

Chris said...

Fabulous card, I love the sentiment, it's perfect for October, I've lost too many friends and relative to cancer that all I have left is hope.

Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stampin' for the weekend.

Joni Parker said...

Soooo pretty!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully designed! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Delphine xx

Chitra Nair said...

Gorgeous card and the sentiment is beautiful.. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC...