Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little Birdie

A Little Birdie Told Me... notecard
 
I figured if I make an envelope now, it will be easier later.
 
 die cuts /punches with a Sami Image
 
"Beautiful Song for You" is a Sami Stamps Digital
I used Tim Holtz Birdcage Die Cut for the front and Inside
 
 Cuttle Bug Mania : Flying High
Craft Café Blog Challenge : die cuts / punches
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside

10 comments:

Nonni said...

Cute card! I love the paper and the birdcage, fits the image very well! Thanks for joining us this week at Sami Stamps Challenge!

Kimbo said...

What a cute card and I love the inside too. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous notecard! I love that your inside and envelope matches too! thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe this week! Mo CCCB DT xxx

Jannie said...

What a lovely card!! Love the birdcage!

Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Anonymous said...

What a cute card with a lovely image!!! Love the birdcage! Thank you for coloring along with us at CCCB.

Nadja

Cheryl said...

Love the colors, and that birdcage! Thanks for playing along with us for the A.R.T. Anything Goes Challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful, this is so inspiring to me how you put things together.
Thank you for posting with us. It is wonderful seeing your projects.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Debs said...

Super cute card - love the birdcage.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kerry said...

I love the happy smiling image and your pretty card. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Both inside and out!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa