Hambo Hoedown is using Decorative Scissors this week
(I used a pair that looks like distressing to resemble a
hamsters chewing on paper )
" Hamster Heart " is Hambo Digital Stamp
(rotated clockwise)
Inspired By : #88
(the colors and stripes)
Stamp-n-Doodle : Spots n Stripes



6 comments:
What a cute card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!
Cute! Very cute idea to chew up the edges! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
That little hamster is so cute....I love the scissors you used for the hamster chewing. Very clever!
Those papers are just right for our Spots and Stripes challenge at Stamp 'n' Doodle. Thanks so much for joining us!
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
Stamp 'n' Doodle
Clever use of your scissors! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the hoedown this week!
Lyn
Very cute card! That hamster is so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
So super sweet! I just love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Post a Comment