Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Friends&Apples

 

the apple is a Stampin Up! stamp from a 2001
stamp set I just got from a friend called
" Definitely Decorative Country Apple"

 
 
Fab Friday : Sketch
For some reason my mind only saw the square with the heart
hope it is okay, not the rectangle with all the above inside.
 
the inside
 

7 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch…the sketch is all just a starting point! What a great set…I haven't seen that one before! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Ardyth said...

That set is a classic - hold onto it! Love the graphic and yet folk art feel of it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Marla Reed said...

What a great set and a fun card! I like the way you flipped the sketch. It totally works. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

I love that apple! It looks great against that dsp. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I agree, this shouts classic to me!
ovely background paper, and it set the card so strong!!

Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this wek!

Maureen Merritt said...

What a perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

Sanketi said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!