Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Gothic Zombie Love

And CCC#77 Hollow Heart by Eny Dunn 
(CCC #77 freebie only on November 1, 2019)

Origingal Post : Gothic Love 
(Friday, November 1, 2019)

Leigh S B Designs
My Dark Valentine Blog Hop

Day 1

https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/p/my-dark-valentine-blog-hop.html

My Dark Valentine Blog Hop 2020
is proudly sponsored by

https://www.stampendous.com/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns






Colour Combo I referenced for this card .... 
( or tried 🙁 .. ) 


    




Colour Combo I referenced for this card .... 


 



6 comments:

Vivian Foo said...

I love your choice of colors and the sentiments are great too.

valscraftings said...

Fabulous card AJ, loving the Roses too!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Susan Renshaw said...

Great colouring AJ!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy My Dark Valentine🖤 Thrilled to have you join the party!!! Love these 2 Valentine card, so wicked❤️

Lyneen said...

Cute little zombie... love the colors… is that a heart among the roses, the black roses are the perfect touch with the little zombie!

My Side of Oz said...

EEk! This one is perfect for My Dark Valentine blog hop! Perfect, AJ!