Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

You're So Tweet ...

"Color Me Garden - Flower Delight" a We Are 3 Digital Stamp
(Hand Colored w. Markers)


Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge

Feb 25 - March 9 2020


Right Column Down - Feather - Dots - Pink. Purple. Blue. Green. White.

Sponsored By :  We Are 3
Prize : $12 Digi Prize

We Are 3 Fan Page


Same Card // Different Views




Anything Goes @
Stampers' Delight (Formerly Scrappers' Delight)

Other @
Daisy Chain : Girly
Make My Monday : Critters
Dream Valley Challenges : Hand Colored Images

Fan Pages @
(just sharing - no challenges)


9 comments:

Lori m said...

Too sweet, such a cutie, adorable sweet face and pretty bright coloring, hugs, Lori m

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a cheerful, fabulously charming make. For me, this is one of those cards that it's impossible to look at and not smile ear-to-ear over.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Billie A said...

Cute sweet card. I love the colors, the image and the awesome non colored flower really makes a statement. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Tangii said...

What a great image and I love the bright vivid colors! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again.

Joy Wilson said...

Wow! Great card, it's perfect for our Anything Goes Challenge at Stampers Delights! I hope to see you in another challenge soon!
Hugs, Joy
Stampers Delights DT member
Joyfully Stamps

Dawn Phillips said...

That is so striking. I seriously love it. Your colouring is amazing and highlighted beautifully by the white space. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue - said...

A gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely card for our girly challenge!
Nancy DT Crative Sketchy Girls

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely fun card for our girly challenge!
Nancy DT Crative Sketchy Girls