Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Girl Biking

(Hand Coloured w. Markers // Water Colours)





Same Card // Different Views



Anything Goes @
Cute As A Button opt. Sentiment

Other @
Daisy Chain : Girly
Tuesday Throwdown : Create Your Own Background
( I created a bike path scene for my little bike rider )

Fan Pages @



5 comments:

Sioban said...

A very true statement. In fact it’s saying never grow up, so I can relate! Great card.

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Great card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

This is a great card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for entering our AG challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

Ellibelle said...

So very cute, loving how you colored the image!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you check out the new theme starting tomorrow, March 4th!
Ellibelle's Corner

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)