Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Leprechauns & Luck

.. Much Luck I wish for you ..

 Balloon Bear (CCC #90 Jan 31- Freebie) 
are both Oddball Art Co. Digital Stamps
(Hand Coloured w. Markers // Water Colours)

I am am GDT for 
February 23rd - March 7th

Find inspiration in the song or rhyme:
I'm Looking Over a Four-leaf Clover

I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before.
One leaf is sunshine, the second is rain,
Third is the roses that grow in the lane.
No need explaining the one remaining
Is somebody I adore.
I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before!






Although we discontinued our Oddball Art Stamps Challenge,
we will continue to have inspirations on the Oddball Blog.

However, if you want to join in a New Challenge,
you can join in @ our Clever Dexter Challenge

Our Second Challenge is under way; 
However, you still have a few days to enter in the fun...

Use my discount code in the Shop
to get 10% off your next purchase  :: enter code  DTAJ10

Have you visited the new and improved Oddball Art site lately?

Jump into our Oddball Forum to share your creative works,
find tips and tutorials,  chat with other Oddballs
AND potentially WIN a $10 Gift Certificate at the end of the month!
  To qualify you must just simply be active in the forum.....
 on the last day of each month one lucky Oddball will be chosen
 and announced in the forum to win the certificate!

Weekly Newsletter Creepy Cute Chronicles (CCC) - Every Friday!
Sign up at www.creepycuteart.com (top right corner click "sign up")
Inspiration, Tutorials, New Stamp releases, Free Downloads and more …  



12 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How adorable is this little girl with her stripped socks and her four-leaf clover in her top hat. You drew her so well, too. Simply a great entry for Try it on Tuesday's latest challenge.

brenda said...

Such a sweet and fun creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x

meg said...

thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this beautiful good luck card love the Spring colours

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the digi stamps especially the balloon bear, super cute 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Marjut said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Rosie said...

A nice card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Helene Ericsson said...

Such a lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dawn Phillips said...

Sweet card. I love how you've coloured your balloons. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

W said...

Very different image and colours - fabulous what you have done.
Thanks for sharing and joining the Anything Goes challenge at TTCRD.
Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon.
Winnie Sorensen - TTCRD DT (https://ourcreativemind.com/)