... A Flashback from Halloween 2018 ...
Last Year, I made this Bewitching Halloween Card
featuring Sheila Little Witch, an Alicia Bel Digital Stamp.
Original Post (Oct. 13, 2018)
" Sheila Little Witch " is an Alicia Bel Digital Stamp
( Hand Colored w. Markers / Water Color )
Day 30 of 31


11 comments:
Beautiful card, Love the colors!!
Another cute image!! Love all the blue...
Oh my gosh that is a cute magical witch... love that sweet face. Happy 31 Days of Halloween EVE!
Spooktacular Card...love the colours!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Beautiful little witch, your coloring is just gorgeous, hugs, Lori m
Fabulous starry background to your cute witch.
Love that glow, and of course your coloring too.
A bewitching card, indeed! Wonderfully gorgeous coloring!
Happy Day 30! She’s such a beauty! Thank you for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop, it’s been a real treat having you join in on the spooktivities🎃
OMG! Super cute witch card!! I love this image. It is fun to have scary spooky, but I prefer cute and spooky. Great job!
Comment test
Post a Comment